Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Soft Light Box


Above is the product of my new soft light box that I built today. I still haven't figured out a good permanent place for it yet and I still need to fix my lighting. However I did get to play around with my girlfriend's new Canon EOS Rebel XSi. It was a lot of fun.


I used the plans from Darren's Rowse's blog to make my soft light box on the cheap. I knew that it was going to be an integral part of my miniature photography so I figured it would be a first starting step. It was super easy and made me feel like I accomplished a small task that wasn't related to my crappy day-to-day job.


Plus I got to drink a good beer during the whole process!

1 comments:

m said...

Looks great! Cant wait to use the light box for some of my projects ^^

I like your Ogre! heheh