Monday, June 14, 2010

Site Design!

My wonderful girlfriend RiRiWillow designed a whole new layout for my site. The wood grain background is cozy, isn't it? She did the banner/header image also. The color scheme fits my personality. Great choices all around. Don't you think?

I'm currently in the midst of working on a few projects that I plan to post on the Dragon Painting Forum. I decided to sideline the Nurbald project. At least he is primed and ready to go under the brush. Here's a short list of items I'm working on right now.

Black Troll repair - sculpting a new head, mine came without one
Dragon Painting Monthly Competition - scenic goblin shaman, super psyched!
Colony of Ephorath - struggling to finish these guys...
Behemoth Orcs - going to be a long time til I start on this probably
Game Design - the beginning of something amazing, perhaps?

That's what I have lined up as of right now for sometime in the future. Might see them finished within the next week or you may not hear about it again for a few months. I'll be posting something more concrete tomorrow, I hope.

1 comments:

m said...

Yay!!! Thank you for letting me help! Can't wait to see more pics of your miniatures! ^^