Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Interchangeable Gaming Boards

Howdy!

Currently in the process of making a gaming table made of three interchangeable 2' x 4' boards. I've always wanted a personal gaming table at my home. I'm tired of playing on my dinner table with books and random proxy items for terrain.

The first board has a small hill at one end with a creek coming out of it that goes all the way to the other side of the board. I plan on using a transparent resin to give the creek some water, which should be fun.

The second board has hill in the middle and the last board is just a few small hills. I will take some progress pictures soon and post them before I start painting. Right now the last layer of glue is drying on the different grades of basing sand along with the glue for the pebbles in the creek bed.

This is an idea that I've had for some time now and finally I have the time and space available to make this project work. Now to sit back and relax while I wait for the next step.

0 comments: